Sunday, November 15, 2009

Time for those Christmas Cards!

Deciding which pictures to post from this shoot was very difficult! Big thanks to my good friends the J family, along with their boys and grandma, grandpa, and Uncle M! This group is always full of smiles for me and they definitely weren't lacking this time either! Mr. S as you can see is starting to crawl and will be walking before we know it and also has an infectious giggle! I was laughing at his little laugh so hard I couldn't take any pictures for a few minutes! Gotta love little boys with sparkling blue eyes!!! Thanks to all of you for "creating/singing" smiles for me - I had a blast!

2 comments:

Sean and Stephanie said...

Awesome, awesome pictures, and I'm not just saying that because I love those babies :)! You did a great job, Katie!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, really :))) Best wishes!