Monday, January 11, 2010

Heavenly Location.......

I had the most wonderful opportunity to visit a new location this past week and I am truly in love. However, typically this venue would only be available to weddings - and very expensive weddings at that. But, I must say that the chapel at Briscoe Manor in Richmond TX, absolutely blew me away. The natural light was incredible and it was just so pretty! The S family was kind enough to arrange this day for us and I will be eternally grateful because I would never be able to afford my own wedding here someday! I wish we could have taken some outside - the grounds are breath taking but the frigid temps outside were unbearable! They are a beautiful family and are blessed with 2 fantastic kids! Miss C celebrated her 2nd birthday this past weekend and I'm so glad I got the chance to capture her pictures right at her birthday! Thank you S family! I am so glad that I have you as friends!

No comments: