Wednesday, April 14, 2010

From Carrots to Cats!

I got to meet my new friends this past Monday out in Richmond, TX at the Enchanted Gardens flower nursery! Miss E & Mr S are so adorable and sweet! They made this shoot too easy for me! I had so many favorites and wish I could post them all! Mr S is turning the big 2 in a few weeks and is also learning to walk - way to go big guy! We had fun "pulling carrots" and then using that to play with the kitten who was running around!  They are very Blessed to have wonderful, loving Christian parents who have done such a fantastic job with them! They attend the same church I do, but because it is a large church, I don't often get the chance to mingle with many of the young kids - so I'm hoping this will be the first of many times we get together! And I can't wait to meet their future bro/sis who will be here in October! Thanks mom for helping me out with all the smiles!!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

skaggsportal said...

I think those are the prettiest babies I've ever seen! Thanks, Katie! ;)