Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cowboys,Cake, & Crawfish

Wow- you want to talk about a year going by quickly - I met Mr C last July when he turned 1 month old and 11 months later here we are celebrating his 1st birthday! The K family has been a blessing to me for many reasons and they hold a special place in my heart because they were one of the first "clients" I took on with my business and I prayed that they would like my work and well it seems they do! I now consider them friends before clients! I love being around your family and friends and have truly enjoyed the last year! C's big day was "western" themed and it was sooo cute! He was a "model" 1 year-old with a great demeanor and personality the whole day! Cakes By Sheri did the two cakes for the party and they were fantastic! I can pass along her info if you need it! I'm looking forward to doing C's 1st year portraits sometime this month! Thanks again K family for a great day and year!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: