Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just one smile please?

Two beautiful sisters and an evening with perfect light makes for a happy photographer! Big sis G was all about being a great model and exploring Pecan Park with me. Lil sis S was a little unsure about meeting a new person and decided to store most of her smiles on the inside! Mom, dad, and I worked so hard trying every funny noise and face possible but she remained pretty serious for us! I know she was laughing HARD on the inside watching us entertain her. Hopefully I will get to see her again and see if I can't try and find those smiles! Smiles or not, they are both incredibly beautiful girls and as sweet as can be! Thanks Mom & Dad for helping (sweating a little) me and for bringing the girls out despite being a little under the weather!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: