Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My First True Baby Planners.........

Many years before I ever considered doing photography as a business, these 2 twinkies came into my life. There momma has been in my life for a very long time, and I couldn't wait until the day my best friend got pregnant and had a baby. Boy I was blessed when she annouced that not only was she having twins, but a boy and a girl. How fun was it going to be for me to love (and spoil) not 1, but 2 babies! They've never known a day of their lives without my camera being a part of it. Granted, I wish my skills & equipment had been a lot better when they were born, but gradually over the years, the pictures have improved! Please enjoy a mini glance at their first 4 years and their newest 5 year portraits. Yes, in just a month's time M & C will turn 5. Times flies when you're having fun!!!!!! Love you both soooo much!














Posted by Picasa

No comments: