Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Taking on 2!

I've known this little girl since the day she was born and her parents even longer than that -which is why I'm feeling really old considering she's already turning 2! Miss L joined me & her mom & dad out at Pecan Park in Sugar Land a few weeks ago to take some updated pictures! Then this past weekend I attended her 2nd birthday party, full of lots of fun & family! Miss L was sweet enough to share her party day with her cousin Miss M, who turned 2 just about a week before. So we celebrated 2 birthdays on one day, and we had a blast! Thanks to the C family for allowing me to continue to be a part of your world! And a big CONGRATS ot the whole family seeing as Miss L is going to be a big SISTER next Spring!
 







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Team Tanneberger said...

Her eyes are so vivid in these pics! Love the pastel dots theme.