Thursday, November 11, 2010

Everyone look over here........

This was the 2nd year that the C & K families came out and did their family pics with me! The kids have all grown so much in the past year! It's always fun trying to get a group of people to all look in the same direction and since there were multiple photographers out at Katy Heritage park this day, it became even harder to get all the kids to look the same way! Since each family was also taking their Christmas card pic, I'm holding those shots back so to not ruin any surprises! I love working with this bunch, we've become good friends and I always enjoy getting together with them, no matter the occasion! And we always seem to walking away laughing about something..........Thanks to all of you for a great afternoon and for cutting the 1st weekend of hunting season short for me!













No comments: