Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October newest lil' pumpkin.....

The highlight of my October was knowing that this sweet lil' pumpkin was going to be born to the awesome S family! At 2 1/2 weeks he still performed like a superstar for me, sleeping through me moving him from place to place, taking his blanket on and off,etc! Baby K's siblings couldn't be any prouder to have a baby brother - they are so good with him and he is quite blessed to be born into such a great family. I can't wait to watch him grow up! The S family was once again so easy to work with and even invited me to stay for lunch and enjoy PB & J sandwiches and fresh out of the oven cookies with them (yum) and some great fellowship time! I'm looking forward to visiting with them during Thanksgiving to meet some of their extended family! I know it will be a wonderful time! 

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works;my soul knows it very well.
-Psalm 139:14

 














No comments: