Saturday, December 4, 2010

Getting away from it all.......

Yes, I'm way behind in blogging, but I figure it's way more important to get everyone's editing done so they can order their Christmas cards! The B family invited me to follow them out to their family's ranch to have some fun! It was a lot of fun to see where they get to spend some of their free time and for the kids to show me all the things they like to do while they are out there! The weather was perfect and as you can see we got some fantastic pictures! I had a hard time choosing just a few for the blog! I can't wait to see their Christmas card! I held back a few pics that I think she might be using, but I may have to post those after Christmas because they were super cute! Thank you B family for allowing me the chance to get away from the big city for a few hours and explore some new and beautiful territory! Merry Christmas to you all!















No comments: