Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! I hope that no matter how you spend the day tomorrow that you have a great day. Even if you are still single like me, you can be happy for those who are celebrating their 1st Valentine's Day like my niece and you can also help us celebrate those who have recently passed and are missing their first Valentine's Day. I personally know 2 people under the age of 30 who have just recently passed but I rejoice for them knowing that they both are spending this Valentine's Day with their heavenly Father.

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. - Psalm 28:7



4 comments:

shalonda said...

love the words, love the photography....

Alyssa said...

These pictures are absolutely beautiful, Katie!

Blogahon said...

Just beautiful!

Sheri said...

Just looking are your new pictures, great job girl!