Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Look out Aggieland......

That's right, this beautiful high school senior is off to TX A&M in the fall! Her familiy bloodline bleeds burnt orange but I know that they will still love her all the same! It's all about the wonderful education she is going to receive and that she is staying in the great state of TX! E, her mom, and I had some fun in Downtown Richmond, despite the evil wind that seems to keep haunting Houston lately! I enjoyed meeting her and getting to hear about her future plans! I also enjoy hanging out with her mom (who I get to see twice a week @ work!). I'm so excited for all of the high school seniors that will soon be receiving their diplomas and moving on to more exciting adventures! May God Bless you all! Thanks E & mom for working with me!









No comments: