Friday, May 20, 2011

Hats off to the Class of 2011!!

I could not have asked for a better way to end the senior shoots for 2011 but with Miss T and her gorgeous self! A girl after mine own heart - she didn't get her senior pics taken sooner because she was in the middle of SOFTBALL PLAYOFFS - WOO HOO! Brought back a few awesome memories for me & my high school years :) Miss T actually lucked out on the evening we took pics was right after our May "cool front" and the humidity was low and the wind was a lot calmer than it has been this year!
Downtown Richmond never gets old, especially when your client is taking pics there for the first time! Thank you Miss T & parents for spending a fun evening with me! I can't believe your graduation is just a week or so away! Good luck at Texas State!






No comments: