Thursday, June 2, 2011

John Deere Green.......

I'm pretty sure my lil' buddy C should have been named John Deere because his LOVE for tractors is unmeasurable! This kiddo is turning 2 in a few days and I can't believe how fast he's grown! He & his family hold a special place in my heart because they were my 1st baby planners when I started my business 2 years ago and they've trusted me with their precious memories ever since!!! For his 2 year portraits we went out to borrow a tractor & the property of some of their good friends! Course once we brought out the big John Deere, the rest of our plans were out the window... ;) I love you K family - thank you for sticking with me & becoming my friends! Can't wait to party it up this weekend with you! Happy Birthday C!













No comments: