Saturday, August 6, 2011

Turning Three, Trains, & Traveling.....

I think there should be a rule - my customers (and good friends) should never be allowed to move out of my working area - it's a good rule, right? Well some of my friends are moving very soon and they won't be back (well hopefully they'll visit) for a few years :(. There daddy's job is taking them overseas and they are starting a new chapter in their lives! They will have some awesome adventures and make some wonderful memories I'm sure, but they will be greatly missed here in TX! For J's 3 year pics we headed out to Rosenberg to play "trains" for the morning. A few days later we met up with his dad's side of the family and took some pics so that they will have lots of pics to frame in their new house and enjoy! Thankfully today's technology will keep the boys from feeling so far away from their extended family and it will also help the rest of us to keep up with their journey along the way! God Bless the T family and I'm not going to say "good-bye" but simply see you later because I know I will!












No comments: