Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thing 1 & Thing 2 turn 1!!!!

I have had the best time following these 2 gorgeous twins over the past year! They are always so happy-go-lucky & easy to work with! They turned the BIG 1 a couple weeks ago and it still amazes me at how fast 1 year can go by! Lucky for me neither child was walking at the time of our shoot so they aren't at the "running" away from the camera stage yet. However, sweet girl E is reportedly now walking so I have a feeling they will give me a "run" for my money the next time I work with them! :). They had the cutest Dr Seuss themed birthday party with fantastic decorations & even custom made shirts they to wore to match! I can't thank J & E's mom enough for giving me the opportunity to work with them (and big sis) over the past year!










 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: