Monday, November 7, 2011

A little monkeying around......

Yes, I am waaaay behind in blogging - a month behind actually. But during this crazy fall season it's actually a good thing to be a little late in blogging since a lot of fall pics end up on Christmas cards and I don't want to be the one to spoil it! Back in October this seriously handsome little man turned 2! I hung out with him & his parents one evening in Richmond and we took LOTS of fun pics. I'm saving the full family pics for later after I see their Christmas card! A week later I attended Mr C's bday party at the Little Gym and had lots of fun "monkeying" around with him & all of his friends! Thanks I family for access to a beautiful location & I can't wait to see you all again soon! :)









Posted by Picasa

No comments: