Saturday, November 26, 2011

These boots were made for a wedding!

I had the honor of capturing this beautiful wedding back in October at Safari Texas Ranch in Richmond. I had a great time getting to know the bride & groom & all of their family & friends. I felt like I was part of their family by the end of the day! The bride & groom both wore boots to their wedding -and the groom & his dad & brothers had custom boots made just for the occasion! A memorable outdoor ceremony topped with a fun, energy packed reception made for a wonderful day! Lots of great food, GREAT music, fellowship & fun (photo booth included)!!! Thank you so much N & K for allowing me to be a part of your special day! I wish you both the best in Montana (yes, they both left Texas) and Texas welcomes you back at any time!!!


























No comments: