Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012!

Happy New Year! I'm starting out my 1st post of 2012 by blogging out of session order, which I don't normally do, but hey why not??? I know that right now that the mother of this group is resting after having some surgery so I knew that if I posted these pics now, she would have adequate time to look at them over & over again :). LOL....anyways God decided on this Saturday that since I had 3 ladies in this fam with long hair that he would give us WIND & that he did! So yes while they came with combed hair, God gave them all new hair-dos by the time we were finished. I've known this family for a long time & their extended family even longer so it's always easy to make them smile. It also helps that their father is....well let's just say he's not shy :) Love you D family - hope you have a great 2012!!!