Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nothing like a little wind......

The best way to describe Fall/Winter in Houston is, well, UNPREDICTABLE! You can seriously sweat through a session one day in late November and then the next day you can't feel your fingers because it's so cold & the wind is blowing so strong you're pretty sure your client's kids might fly away. This was one of those days where I was they might blow away. You gotta love that first day right after a strong cold front blows in & there's not a cloud in the sky so it's suuuuuuper bright, extremely windy, & bitterly cold! Young kids who are born in Texas are not real big fans of this type of weather (and neither am I). However, the S family stuck it out with me & we made it through our afternoon! I know that before I can think twice, I will be back to my very predictable, sweaty sessions so I might as well enjoy these last few cold fronts that we will get....Oh Spring how I love thee!







1 comment:

JenS said...

You were so great hanging in there with us! Thanks for some great pictures we will always cherish!--The Schneiders